- Al Capone Does My Shirts (and sequels) by Gennifer Choldenko
- Alvin Ho: Allergic to Girls, School, and Other Scary Things by Lenore Look
- Baby's in Black by Arne Bellstorf
- Cinnamon Moon by Tess Hilmo
- Crow Smarts by Pamela S. Turner
- Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline by Becky Bailey (a book from our Parents' Shelves!)
- Lucky Broken Girl by Ruth Behar (out in April)
- The Mighty Odds by Amy Ignatow
- My Brother Loved Snowflakes by Mary Bahr
- The Passion of Dolssa by Julie Berry
- The Thing About Leftovers by C.C. Payne
- The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
Next month, we're back into our genres and topics and our topic for February is #OwnVoices. I've asked everyone to read Kayla Whaley's excellent post #OwnVoices: Why We Need Diverse Authors in Children’s Literature to help with our discussion of these titles.
What #OwnVoices titles would you recommend??