I AM GETTING SO EXCITED FOR THE 48-HOUR BOOK CHALLENGE!!!!
Yes, that's right, it's that time again! Next weekend, June 7-9, will be the Eighth Annual 48-Hour Book Challenge, hosted this year at Ms. Yingling Reads. It's pretty simple:
- Choose any 48-hour time period between 7am (EDT) Friday and 7am (EDT) Monday.
- Sign in with Ms. Yingling with a starting line post.
- Read and blog, read and blog, read and blog...
- Report in at the end of your 48-hours with a finish-line post (and filling out the handy dandy reporting form).
- You might win awesome prizes!
- You will DEFINITELY have fun being part of a community of people reading and writing and cheering each other on!!!
Ms. Yingling will have more info, including the challenge guidelines up on her site this week, so be sure and follow her blog for the most up-to-date information.
This weekend is a weekend that I look forward to all weekend long. Last year, Boyfriend read all weekend with me (he knows the way to win a librarian's heart!) and he'll be (unofficially) participating again this year for most of the weekend. I've been working on my TBR pile for a couple of weeks now, and I've got some on my pile that I am really looking forward to! All I need to do is go stock up on "reading fuel" (it's a great excuse for buying snacks!) sometime this week...
Please join us next weekend if you're able and please help spread the word!